Rare At E3 Rare At E3

@DancinFetus That, my freind, was the beaten remains of rare, or rareware. They made some of the finest platformers of all time, including the Banjo Kazooie series (minus nuts & bolts, that was a failed abortion), The Donkey Kong country series and Conkers Bad Fur Day. Rare was bought out by microsoft and, well, died. They make models for Kinect sports now.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Really liked this!

I've already watched the first 3 episodes you uploaded on machinima, but I enjoyed viewing and rating it more on newgrounds!

10/10, 5/5!

Cyberskull Cyberskull

Interesting Animation!

I thought it was very fun to watch and I enjoyed the audio. I thought that at somepoints, the animation looked alot like the style used in the adult swim show SuperJail.

Still, Awesome animation!

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

Super awesome but freaky

Cool animation style and it did make me laugh... until he went insane, but it was still good!

At first I was all like :D, but then I was all like D:

That's Callstate's Stand That's Callstate's Stand

I don't see why people don't like this

Sure its not as good as your others but I did laugh at some parts and I thought it was great!

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks! It was a sort of a spur of the moment cartoon I put together really quickly. I sort of regret it now, but oh well.

Vuvuzela is a cheeky cunt Vuvuzela is a cheeky cunt

It was good!

Short but funny. And the animation was quite smooth. well done!!!

The crappy swing The crappy swing

lol

Really funny It made me lol. Great job!!!

Ownzwor responds:

thanks

neji vs rocklee neji vs rocklee

Great!!!

I really like your aniamtions I think they're just as good as some of the popular ones on newgrounds. Great job!!!

sasuke vs vegeta sasuke vs vegeta

Aweome!

For your first animation Its pretty awesome and I liked the different endings, keep up the good work!!!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Awesome

The end was hilarious and the 2 easter eggs were cool to!

Make more Leo and Satans pllllllz!!!!!!!!!